Solana Web3 contribution
First peak into the world of blockchain!
During Spring 2022, through the MLH Fellowship, I made some meaningful contributions to Solana’s open-source projects and learnt an immense amount about Solana and blockchain in general.
The @solana/web3.js repository is a library containing the necessary tools to interact with the Solana blockchain. The tools included in this repository include reading from the Solana blockchain, writing transactions, and executing transactions. For this spring, I am focused on improving the overall developer experience of using @solana/web3.js, making the tools easier, extending the usability, and improving the consumption by the developer community.
- custom inspect function for publickey.ts PR
- add getBlockProduction RPC call PR
- Cookbook contributions to react and vue wallet adapter code snippets
- research how to make web3 tree shakeable discussion
- vue dApp scaffold repo
- contribute to fixing transaction confirmation logic issue, tweet
- add support for metadata from metaplex in explorer PR
- fellow meet fellow dApp repo
- Solana hacker house Vancouver
- LeetCode tracker bot
- eth.build for Solana
- Bounty creation system